MINISTRY FOCUS Appeals
Think of it as a cross between a newsletter and an appeal.
You’ll focus on one area of your ministry each publication, mailing between your newsletter mailings.
Why would this make sense for your center? Consider these key benefits:
- You’ll hit donor’s “hot button” for giving.
For some, it’s your abstinence/purity education. For others, it’s that you are there to help young women choose life for their babies, for others, it’s that you offer help for women who have the tragedy of an abortion in their past. Throughout the year, you’ll be able to cast the vision for each of these important areas of your ministry.
- Demonstrate to donors why each area of ministry is needed.
You’ll be able to communicate what you are currently doing in that area, demonstrate why that ministry is needed, share a client story to show the difference you make in lives, and cast a vision for that area of ministry.
- It gives you space and focus. Your newsletter has to carry such a breadth of information, it’s difficult to dig deeper into a specific area of ministry. You’ll be able to communicate more effectively with donors about why you do a particular area of ministry, and they’ll understand the value of supporting that ministry. This format makes it all possible.
- It doesn’t just inform--it inspires giving. Unlike newsletters, which often have a “soft” ask (including a return envelope), this purposefully moves donors to responding to your area of ministry with giving to support it. You’ll list key needs and give them specific giving opportunities. You’ll give donors a fun challenge to do something BIG. We’ve created an optional “ABOVE & BEYOND” section where the leader of the ministry identifies a dream you have for this ministry if you only had the extra funding, and gives donors the opportunity to be a part of fulfilling that dream.
|Pricing||Ministry FOCUS page only||w/complete appeal package|
|* Design/set-up for all pieces: Add $165|
|Update printed on premium 8.5x11 80# matte paper.
Add $1.50 per hundred for folding. (included in appeal package pricing)
Shipping is additional.
|8.5x11 70# offset||119||164||197||219||279||329||359||434||546||733|
COMPLETE APPEAL PACKAGE
The following items are included with each
- Ministry FOCUS page printed
- Letterhead with response slip on bottom 1/3 of letter
- #10 envelope w/ your logo + message.
- #9 return envelope
Easy. One of the hallmarks of LifeSupport is we make it easy for you. We’ll guide you through the process. Plus, you can delegate this one to the person leading each aspect of the ministry.
Flexible. We’ll guide you through the process, but your center will provide the content. We’ll provide things like national statistics and trends that you can use if you’d like to build the case for why a particular program is needed. Add your own photos.
Affordable. As always, we’ve worked hard to keep pricing low so you can afford it. But more importantly, this is a strategic investment for your centerand though it is affordable, the potential for your center is great. Plus, the risk is so low to find out for yourself. We don’t require a contract or anything from you, so you won’t be tied to something that doesn’t work…if it doesn’t…but it will…